Monday, July 6, 2009

Recently.


1. jiening birthday.












my turn soon.


1. my collegue celebrate her son 1 month birthday.
wow, phillipino have different culture, their food is also more of a ''zhong kou wei'' kind.






































and then kbox.
















gonna start night shift soon, in three weeks time?
yup, and thank God for the good roster that I have since I started working.
I am a 3month old++ staff nurse, with 4/10 passes in setting a IV cannula, haha okay, i know that equal to fail. but i am getting slightly better. and 1/1 venepuncture. 4 times to prime dialysis machine, 3 + 3 times receiving new case. and i am 3/4 way through my check list.
transfering patient X many times.
:D


kinder bueno keep me awaking when studying. occasionally, facebook and youtube distract me.
hillsongs and planetshakers song keep me focused, the cd player plays a part.
ju hua cha keeps my sugar level high so that i feel energetic.
the chim words sometimes drive me crazy, but yahoo and goggle.com rescue it.
the thick book that cost $60++ and the patho book of the heart that don't have all the information inside drive me a little bit crazy some time.
meeko, the cat keeps me busy if i let her out of the room when i am studying.




and yeah, God's grace and strength keep me going.
His strength substain me.
I am not afraid, I will hold on,
because You are always there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home